Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bangkok-From a girl's perspective.

Saawaadeeka~
I'm back from a 5 days 4 night trip at Bangkok.
Woah. 5 days wasn't sufficient at all as there's so much to see there.
My first impression of Bangkok is that it is very similar to KL. The streets, buildings, road are identical to the one we have in KL. Thai people are very nice except for the one we met at the floating market. And they are very chinese. We met a few who can speak a little mandarin and made our day! You have no idea how hard is it to converse with the locals in thai language. But, with my very limited thai language, I'm able to order foods and ask for direction. Not that bad huh?

I will show you my iteinary first. Then, I will write with full details.
If you ask what's the budget for a trip to Bangkok, I will say that you can have a budget for Bangkok because no one can resist the shopping temptation there. Yes, even for guys. I met a CSer there and he told me he spent every single penny he had if he went to Chatukchak. However, I had calculated the basic damage which includes accomodation,transportation,entrance fee and flight and the total was RM420 inclusive of my RM190 flight ticket.

Day1:
Jim Thompson House, Bangkok Art and Cultural Center, Siam Center(MBK and Siam Paragon)

Day 2:
National Palace, Pratunam, Platinum Mall

Day 3:
Ow Tor Kor, Chatukchak Weekend Market

Day 4:
Bang Khun Tien

Day 5:
Home.

2 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

Yep, shopping temptation is very difficult to resist at Bangkok, plenty to spend on.

MiqTravellers said...

I second that ! =)